A PlayCore Digest
Placemaking provides a fresh perspective on current industry trends and topics in the play and recreation space. As the trends change, so will our publication to always provide you with great ideas for planning your next play or recreation space.
More than the latest buzzword, the concept is both a process and a philosophy born from community ideals and the embracing of public spaces as a vehicle for people to meet, interact, breathe fresh air, exercise, and promote well-being.Look Inside
Placemaking Vol.1 Issue:
- Successful Placemaking
- Design Considerations for Family-Oriented Trails
- The Benefits of Relaxation Zones
- Ideas for New Additions to Your Place
- Dog Parks: Outpacing Public Amenities
- Promoting Your Place with User Reviews
- 10 Facebook Facts to Help Bring People to Place
- Warner Park: A PlaceMaking Success Story
- Safety & Maintenance
We are always looking for new ideas on topics that interests you!
Contact us with your area of interest for our next issue.Contact Us