The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the marketing department including: editing and managing digital assets, weekly/monthly reporting, tradeshow logistics, lead support, market research. The position works closely with a variety of internal teams, external partners, vendors and other stakeholders to support Site, Seating and Surfacing overall marketing strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation of signage, sell sheets, product releases, e-mail campaigns, website merchandising, promotional activities, press releases, ad support, etc.
- Assist in the distribution of marketing materials
- Assist with execution of trade shows and promotions
- Assist with the preparation of dealer and account training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitive research and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Assist with search engine optimization strategies
- Assist with image library, identifying gaps and scheduling photoshoots
Education and/or Experience
- Currently enrolled sophomore/junior in an undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in the field of Marketing, Communications, and/or Business.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 cumulative or major
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and accounting software at locations.
PlayCore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.