Support the Specialty Play Group Marketing Director by coordinating various marketing related projects that promote all brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist field representatives with specific marketing requests, and respond in a timely manner to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Assist in creating and organizing Specialty Play Group brands email lists for GleanView platform
- Assist in gathering and coordinating trade show materials for regional conferences
- Provide support in updating multiple websites with new content, new products, rep changes/ updates, and stories
- Coordinate and assist in scheduling of photo shoots for catalog photography and special events
- Assist with product cut sheet creation and updates when necessary
- Assist in maintaining BOX files, and keeping content up to date and correct
- Manage and maintain program materials inventory
- Assist marketing team in maintaining product data base for all websites and for National Accounts
Education and/or Experience
- Currently enrolled sophomore/junior in an undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in the field of Marketing, Communications, and/or Business.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 cumulative or major
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and accounting software at locations.
PlayCore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.