The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services. Must manage the hiring processes of Playcraft Systems and develop sources for employee recruitment through use of social media, job fairs, college job boards, the employment department, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
2. Communicate with the organization for safety procedures undertaken
3. Reporting any safety related incidents to OSHA, Workers Comp, Corporate Leaders
4. Provide guidance and support coordination regarding various safety issues
5. Organize trainings to the employees regarding environmental management and safety issues
6. Provide information on environmental relevance by preparing charts, graphs, and presentations
7. Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
8. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
9. Manage the recruitment and retention process.
10. Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
11. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation
12. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, policies and procedures across the organization
13. Performing benefits administration (401k, Insurance, etc)
14. Creating, revising and maintaining Job descriptions.
15. Reporting to Corporate. Maintain department records and/or reports
16. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Certificate with SHRM
- 3-4 years management experience in human resources in either a managerial or human resources environment
- Knowledgeable of Equal Employment Opportunity Act (EEOA) requirements and regulations.
- Knowledgeable of Oregon Laws and Labor Laws
- Knowledge of Environmental Health and Safety measures and standards
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- People oriented and results driven
Playcraft Systems, a PlayCore company, considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. PlayCore is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.