The Human Resource/ Marketing Communications Intern position will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations and objectives of the Human Resource department and PlayCore’s Corporate Strategic Services division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating various databases including the HRIS, and the Talent Management System
- Assist and prepare materials for new employee onboarding.
- Prepare and distribute required reports such as employee relations reports and departmental reports.
- Create a variety of communications tools (press releases, invitations, field memos, employee communication, etc.) to promote internal and external events and initiatives.
- Assist with event planning as needed
- Researching and collecting data for various HR and Communications initiatives.
- Advertising all open job positions
- Prepare key messages for print, video and online media seen by millions of people daily.
- Perform other related duties as requested by HRTeam.
Education and/or Experience
- Currently enrolled Sophomore/Junior undergraduate student from an accredited college/university.
- Interest and aptitude to work in any of the following fields of Human Resources, Communication, or Creative Writing.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize information, to reach logical conclusions, and to think resourcefully.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented and client-focused with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently (self-directed) as well as in a collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and adept at organizing and categorizing large sets of content and information.
- Ability to work collaboratively and make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Communicate effectively verbally and through written formats.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, general graphics)
PlayCore is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.