The Executive Administrative assistant provides administrative support to the Executive Managers for the GameTime Sales and Marketing department. This person works under limited supervision and must exercise initiative and independent judgment in setting priorities and carrying out all assignments.
- Manage and schedule travel arrangements for Executive Management, consultants, and professional affiliations as indicated.
- Schedule and organize departmental and personal meetings, webinars, and provide meeting support through preparation of materials, maintenance of participant lists, agendas, minutes, food, lodging, follow-up, etc.
- Generate analyses and create proposals, reports, and other supportive materials.
- Prepare key documents (including strategic plans), presentations, and correspondence for a variety of audiences.
- Prepare outbound communications and correspondence on behalf of Senior V.P. of Sales and V.P. of Marketing.
- Manage departmental consultants (logistics, contracts, travel, scheduling, tracking, payment, etc.).
- Manage departmental contracts and maintain effective documentation systems for corporate contracts.
- Support departmental legal needs and maintain effective tracking and documentation (trademarks, service marks, copyright, etc.).
- Manage and support ongoing departmental reports including 100 day plans, monthly departmental overview reports, board reports, annual outcomes report, etc.
- Manage AFE and budgetary processes for the direct reports.
- Manage timely expense reports and invoices/payments for the department.
- Provide support and assistance for special events (business lunches, customer visits, sales meetings and training.)
- Manage departmental supplies, mail, copier services, shirts, gifts/cards/flowers, reference books/materials, etc. and manage departmental shipping needs.
- Manage inventory of departmental program/collateral/resource materials in an efficient organization system for effective tracking and timely replenishment from document control. Update materials as indicated.
- Manage/Support departmental interns as indicated.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned by Senior V.P. of Sales and V.P. of Marketing
Education and Experience
- Minimum Associates Degree with a Bachelors preferred and or comparable experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years executive administrative assistance experience required.
- Experience working with sales and marketing and/or new business development preferred.
Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access. Previous experience working in CRM system a plus
- Self-directed – takes initiative and anticipates needs
- High energy / Bias towards action / Learner
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to generate and edit documents and materials for accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate and function as an effective team member
- Ability to generate effective correspondence and presentations for a variety of audiences
- Excellent documentation and analysis skills with attention to detail
GameTime, a PlayCore company, considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. PlayCore is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.